Saturday, March 29, 2008

CHECK MY LINKS AND PLEASE READ THIS NO MATTER WHAT!!!
my KIND OF long type ago friend has reappeared-- lindsay -_- i really sound really dumb since i still kinda keep in contact with her just that i just remembered her blog which i forgot... currently waiting for her to link and tag :):) hope she does soon... did u see my new pet?? i dun know how to really do anything with it :) lol so stupid. i don't know why i am so stupid when IT scomes in... i mean like tecnology not like "IT " oh yeah. and i now found jolene. who knows me. i thought everybody forgot me already!!! :) lol erm... her blog is in my links .... i mean lindsay and jolene and alfred and stuff :):):) tried to find faith's blog. turns out she deleted it. oh yeah.... pearlyn remembers me too :) yay!!! thought i was forgetton... GTG meet up with them on MSN or something... see ya!!! CHECK MY LINKS PLZ...



super UN cute ,
adele:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home