Friday, February 1, 2008

sarah and dacie's blog...

hiya! did you ever see this colour b4? quite nice do you know my blog has been visited so little times that it has been growing moss?? just look at the yucky colour!!! hahaha joking... anyway does andybody know if joanne chen has a blog?? do ur know sarah and dacies blog?? look at my LINKS to find out where they are. i think they will let ur link them so no worries... I actually kind of like chess. guess who won when i vsed my sis.......Good guess. ME. of course la. she still beginers and i think i am going to give her chess ' tution ' LOL wish me luck. she gets very agitated when she tries to explain that you are wrong and she is right... LOL you should see her when she is in a temper she's like so what. and she know how to say idiot. so innocent (not!) lol
need to go now. see you all next time (in school) anyyay see ya!!!

being boxed by sis,
adele;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home