Monday, April 14, 2008

NEW SKIN

hi!!! sorry that i changed my ew skin to a even more ew skin!! and really sorry armanda i still have not changed your skin 4 u!!! will try to change asap!!! and please tell me if my skin is so totally EW because i think it is... will change it again but have to go for ballet now... anyway so sad i can't go 2 school 2morrow bcuz i got ballet exam!!! so nervous... today is my lat class leh!!! so nervous... later in the exam hall i suddenly fall down and then lol... lets leave it to your imagination... actually found one V.nice skin... but then went to blogger then i left it and eccidentally deleted it... hpe u like my new skin... NVM if u don't... i'm goona change it soon nyway... lol GTG see u all next time (with my NEW skin)

currently going skin spotting,
adele(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home