Thursday, December 13, 2007

im brown eyed ,adele ): (im not adele)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO :D
rawr!!! it must be very obvious ,well at least i think so :P
I'm not Adele just came to add the cbox in for herand posst
haha and if you are wondering from the previous post adele mentioned 'Jillian',
MEEEEEEEE haha 'thanks for the compliments toooooo Adele :D '
hmmmm she wanted it black and white but i dont think it'll match so its MOSS
sounds grossss?
nar its quite nice actuallii :D
iie liikiie sooo liiki thiis
haha i hate people who talk like that aa!
(i sound like imblogging on my blog)
ok gotta go put her tagboard upp!

IF YOU ARE GREEN EYED THEN IM BROWN EYED ?
WAIT I AM haha i amuse myself !
thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnks!
JIL-I-UN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a
theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share.

Thank you!

Also visit my website gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

May 7, 2013 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home