Friday, September 21, 2007

what happend in the END...........

in the end my mom DID scold okay so like not REALLY scold but she sonded stern enough...causei made shai-ann mother wait for me and shai-ann until for half and hour!!! no wonder she called my mother complaining ( i think ) but i definatly know that she clled my mother cause my mother told me.... so that was not the end after all... hahahaha go to mofunzone.com and go to playing with fire 2 (shai-ann told me about that) and also stickpage.com and select the.. erm... i dunno oh and b4 i foget i am STILL at school!!! and the teacher says that we can play computer games for the rest off the year when we come to the club~!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger adele loves pink! said...

i love my bloghie so much!!! anyway why do we call them bloggies?? they are supposd called blogs!!! P):):)

September 27, 2007 at 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's your c-box?I can't find it!!!!!!!!!!!

October 12, 2007 at 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sry...I click wrong.....anonymous is me,Bun

October 12, 2007 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw....My bloggy's name is www.moomooishere.blogspot.com

October 12, 2007 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home