Sunday, September 16, 2007

high school musical 2

vanassa looks so FAT in this HSM2 thingy! i mean i think ALL off thenm look soooo fat...soorry to the BIG HSM fans!!!! adn dun send me spam mail too! or my computer will JAM up!!! then i won't b able to post that often cause it's JAM i mean COMMEN SENSE!!! hahahahhaha or mayb ur so dumb u dun even know what i am talking about!!! like me LOL check out shai-ann's blog!!! www.mistysapphire.blogspot.com (mental note " another reason why i hate blogger) i can't link her blog!!! i dunno how come also!!! everytime i try to link always never come out!!! so irrititang!!! but all the other's like moniks blog and like eleen's one all can leh... so weird huh?? shai-ann!!!! BLOG NOW and can u tell me michelle's HP?? she's so TALL i feel like a dwarf next to her...(not to mention everybody in the world is TALLER then me!!! ) so embaressing! i hope u like this solour by the way..., my sis picked it out and ppl who know brad's e-mail please notify me immediatly at adelepinky@hotmail.com or adele_loves_pink@yahoo.com.sg i preffer hotmail.com by the way...cause i check that more often then i check the yahoo one actually i get the yahoo one cause some websites dun approve of hotnail so i can't like log on or sign up 4 that...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home