Friday, September 21, 2007

now i am in school!!!! so cooool right?? :):):) sorry i can't change the colour cause the stupid school computer don't allow me!!! so stupid right?? lol and i forgot to call my mother and i bet she's going to be so angry so i MUST call her!!!! do you think i should go and ask my eng lit club teacher?? she is ms tan you know?? so do you think i should ask her?!!!!! i bet that when you read this i will be at least at home already so do not bother to reply or comment or what!!! :(((((( i am so scared cause if i ask ms tan what will she do to me!!! and if i do not ask then my mom will KILL me !!! so how?!!! aiya so mah fan i wan't to kill myself for forgetting that i was supposed to call my mother!!! so sad just think off the terrible things that she will do to me when i tell her i just forgot to call her sigh... i guess next monday you won't be able to see me again!!! so say bye please!!! dun be so RUDE or when i die and have my funeral then you will fell very GUILTY muhahahahahahaha that's my evil laugh by the way... LOL so sayonara!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home