Thursday, May 29, 2008

sushi go round

you know the game in the last post? just asking what day you can play until! FYI i can play until day 4. it is super super FUN!!! i dunno why i like it so much... lols. oh and if you read this , armanda, er.... you must log into your ilearn and do the quizees!!! ms kuah say onehor. not me. and you must log in in the time so that ms kuah can take your attendance and stuff... my math very lousy leh... i got 60% for the quiz one. oh and do anybody know this game called putty face?? i uploaded my sis and my mom but my mom made me delete the one with her but i think can show the one of my sis. but will not show it now... later then show u all.... okies GTG!!! bye!!!

puttier,
adele:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home