Monday, September 3, 2007

heart attack

i almost had it... i forgot to do my lead and thank god suhita called me in time to do it........:):):)thanks suhita(even if u r not reading this) and i am doing my LEAD now...it's so easy like it's 4 a p1....LOL the dumb lead ppl are so dumb i mean like probably ALL the ppl in p4 already know this!!! why dun they set us something of more standered?? or whatever how to spell it....to day i watched rat.a.too.ee very FUNNY i nearly cracked all my ribs laughing oh and i dropped alot of porpcan on my neighbours um.....shirt LOLOLOLOLOL hahaha she scolded me...and threatend to chase me out of the cinema.....my sis has a high fever!!! ok so not so....high but still high 38.5 hahaha my mother nearly FAINTED -of shock cuz she tought she was just like normal behaviour....
GTG
having a
heart attack,
adele~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home